Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gettin' laid in the library!


This is where I work. From the Michigan Daily:

"It was nearly 2:30 a.m. and Christophe couldn't turn down the offer - sex in the graduate library.

And oddly enough he and his boyfriend had protection on hand.

"The execution was quite rousing and zestful," said Christophe, a University alum who did not wish to use his last name.

Yes, it's true. Students indeed get laid in the Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library. From the stairwell to the stacks, from intercourse to giving head, and from gay sex to just heterosexual intercourse, to the elite few, the graduate library is not just a haven for studying, but a sanctuary of sexual passions."

No wonder it's so noisy in the stacks.

1 comment:

Ticklish Ideas said...

Awesome!

Library sex has its santified place in naughty stories, just like girl-on-girl freshman roomate action and professor's office stripping. Ah, naughty stories.

I'm in the library right now. Nothing interesting is taking place nearby, but I might go through the stacks on my way downstairs, seeing as it's Red Underwear Day and everything.