skip to main | skip to sidebar

Noise in the Stacks

My thoughts, beta

Friday, December 02, 2005

Sofa King Awesome

If you request electronic delivery of an article via ILL, it comes the next day. Technology is fuckin' awesome.
That is all.
Posted by shameless_agitator at 2:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About This Blog

I'm a librarian, so I talk about libraries a lot. Also, I am a playa hater.

Look Stuff Up

  • WorldCat
  • Public Library of Science
  • Wikipedia
  • Radical Reference
  • Internet Public Library

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2005 (14)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • argh
      • Addendum to Holidays and executions
      • Librarians are kryptonite
      • Holidays and executions
      • Today's Secret Word
      • Happy Anniversary
      • Lazy people don't check facts
      • Sofa King Awesome
      • Piling on Kansas
      • I'm degenerate/defective!!
    • ►  November (4)